What is a cafeteria?
Cafeterias are more than just places to eat. Whether it's a school lunchroom or a corporate cafeteria, the right setting can increase participation, keep students and employees on campus, and even increase sales. To make the most of your Florida cafeteria, there are a few design options to consider.
LTI, formerly known as Low Temp Industries, has been building a reputation around superior craftsmanship in manufacturing and industry expertise since 1947. But who are they, and what can they provide for Florida foodservice operators?
LTI OnePoint | Your one point of connection for turnkey serving lines
- One-piece, seamless counter. Whether it's 10' or 100', ONEPOINT is the ONE ANSWER
- Heavy-duty construction methods
- No size constraints
- Counters delivered completely assembled and quickly installed
- All components wired to electrical load center for fast connection, saving installation time and cost
- Factory-built, assembled and tested to maximize quality assurance
- Unlimited options and accessories
- Quickswitch™ wells in a slim line configuration
- Available with recessed LED lights on counter fronts
- Please click here for a gallery of OnePoint counters
- OnePoint counters are available with load centers for ease of installation.